Friday, March 3, 2017

MuskMelon/Cantaloupe Drink


Hey Everyone!


Welcome. This is Rajani, the cook behind this blog.


I like to pen down all my recipes which i try at my kitchen so that i don't miss them down the lane .


First of all I would like to thank my Husband who is always ready to try out my experiments and share his honest opinion on my cooking. Also would take this platform to thank my little brother who has been my best critic since the time I started cooking.


On to Today’s post, also being my first post on this blog. I am sharing one of the easiest and my favorite recipe of Summer.


Muskmelon Drink



Muskmelon Drink



Muskmelon are one of my Summer Favorite.



Ingredients

  • 1 Medium sized Muskmelon
  • 2 tbsp Jaggery
  • 1 tsp Elachi/Cardamom seeds


How to Make Step by Step with pictures.

  1. Chop Muskmelon and keep ready



  2. In a blender add the chopped Muskmelon, Jaggery and Cardamom Seeds



  3. Blend well and adjust water & sweet. Serve Chilled








Muskmelon Drink


This is a best and easy recipe to beat this Summer heat. Hope you enjoyed this.


Do comment below your feedback. Shall be back soon with more such easy recipes for this Summer.


Muskmelon Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment